♥ About Me ♥

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Mantin, W.Persekutuan, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
.i ♥ myself.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

♥ TaGGeD QuEsTiOnS ♥

Okay, here's the rule :
Use Google Image to search the answer to the questions below. then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. after that tag 7 people.


1. YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY


6th october..
it will be my 21th birthday!



2. PLACE I DO LIKE TO TRAVEL

Paris..
the city of love..^_^




3. FAVOURITE PLACE

on mY BED!!!~



4. FAVOURITE FOOD


choCoLate!!!!!!
nyum..nyum..

(this pic look delicious)

haha~




5. A FAVOURITE THING


my nokia 5610 Express Music!
i still luv it even i already use it for quite long time..
a year..

hehe~




6. MY NICKNAME

zaty <3
LOL!
this is not me ok..
only the nickname is same.

(sorry zaty!) =p



7. A FAVOURITE COLOUR


pink...
pinky2!



8. MY LOVE

yaslam a.k.a yulam kenali..
hahaha~
(de gmbr ni jek tunjuk nick dia..)
cowi2..

whatever it is.
u r my love..;p



9. My Hobby


chatting and surfing internet..
hehe~



10. BAD HABIT

sleeping..
zZzZz..



11. My Wish


be successful business woman..
yeay!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

7 people i tagged:
♥iela
♥eka pika
♥khai
♥erin a.k.a khai
♥chentaMaya a.k.a pupu
♥nadia zaidan
♥aisumi a.k.a sue

No comments: