♥ About Me ♥

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Mantin, W.Persekutuan, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
.i ♥ myself.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

♥ happy MOTHER day ♥

happy MOTHER day!!
to my beloved mom~
yang cumil + awet muda..
walaupun this year is your 49th years old..
you still beautiful mom better than other!=)

NORLIZA BT LEBAI ISMAIL
you are my everything..
without you i will not exist,
without you i don't even know how to live...

thanks you so much!
untuk segala2nyer~
im so proud ada mak yang penyayang..
baik..
amik berat...
caring...
and all the good things!!

most of all..
trima kasih coz understanding me!
thanks for all the nasihat yang amat bguna~
really appriciated it!
♥♥♥ LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAK ♥♥♥

4 comments:

kimomoto kozaima said...

yep Mak kite adalah yang TERBAIK utk kite....!!!

ezaty ariff said...

yup2..
always tbaik!

* kHaiRani * said...

ololo...Mak adalah contoh terbaik wat kite..tul x??

ezaty ariff said...

sgt btul!!!
lalalala~